Monday, November 17, 2008

Disney On Ice!


We had quite the gang that went to Disney on Ice. It was so fun to spend time with family and friends. The boys would yell out every characters name as they appeared on the ice - don't think they missed one. We all made a covenant with the other parents that we wouldn't buy a $10 cotton candy / snow cone. When the kids asked for them we whipped out the 3 for $1 candy we purchased before hand. Talk about being prepared (or el cheapo) - worked great!












2 comments:

Bellblogging said...

That was a blast! I love the ice shows! Thanks for the candy! Love the pictures of the boys they are so cute!

Ute Family said...

Hi Miss Mo! I think we've met once or twice, but I'm Erin Johnsen from the foxboro 2nd ward and Lynette goes on and on about you and Flip's and she said that I should get my daughter in your class or on the waiting list asap. She gave me your # but of course I lost it. Anyway, Lydia just turned 2 last month and she loves to dance but is quite shy so I would love for her to become a part of your dance class. So if you could please let me know what I need to do to get her in, that would be fabulous.
Thanks, Erin
856-2757
erinbabyblue23@yahoo.com