Wednesday, September 2, 2009

SnowBird

This past weekend we went with Grandma Judy, Grandpa Mike, Scoot, and B to Snowbird. There is so much to do up there. The boys rock climbed, harness jumped, apline slide, zipline, mechanical bull and a tram ride.


My husband thinks he's so bad :)

You can tell by the expression on Mason's face if he's having fun or not. The next run down he rode the slide by himself! He thought that was pretty cool.

Max and Aunt B zoomin down the mountain.










This was Matt's try at being a cowboy - didn't last very long but at least he gave it a whirl.

Top of Hidden Peak with the family. Elevation 11,000'.




Maxy was tired on the lift down the mountain so he rested on mommy's baby


7 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Good times! Love all the fun!

Jylaire said...

I swear you guys do more fun stuff than any family I know!

Lesley said...

How fun! It makes me miss Utah so so so much. You look great by the way, Monique!

Rachel said...

Your tummy is so cute! Looks like so much fun! That zipline ride looks awesome. We'll have to try that next time we visit.

Williams Post said...

Such cute boys! Monique you look fantastic! My gosh girl your all baby....Way to go. My son is so lucky....

Bangerter family said...

Sounds like so much fun! I bet you were wishing you could have done all of that! Can't wait to see the pics of Yellowstone!!

Amy said...

What fun! I love how you can be completely miserable and still be out and about constantly having a good time! When I'm miserable it is hard to get me off the couch! I admire you! :)