Sunday, October 3, 2010

Corn Belly’s

I took the kids to Cornbelly’s at Thanksgiving Point. It was a blast. There was so much to do!! It was October but felt like August so we enjoyed lots of snow cones, water and treats.

DSCN1670

The kids loved sticking their heads in all of the cute signs.

DSCN1671 DSCN1672

In Princessland the girls dressed up like princess’s and the boys like knights.

DSCN1674 DSCN1675

Their were lots of mazes. We started with the kids one, and then thought we were ready for the adult one. After about an hour, red faces and thirsty kids we came out the entrance. Mabey next year!

DSCN1676

I guess a 12 acre maze that resembles the boy scouts is a little tricky. I wish I had this picture when I was inside the maze.

2010 Corn Maze

DSCN1677

These are corn kernels. Yes, the kids loved digging, jumping and playing in them. So fun!!

DSCN1678 DSCN1679 DSCN1680 DSCN1681 DSCN1682 DSCN1683 DSCN1684 DSCN1685 DSCN1686 DSCN1687

The giant pillows were definitely the favorite. They also love the pig races. It was a super fun day. Thanks Matt for staying home and watching Mackay and Gabe so I could play with the big kids!!

DSCN1688

3 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

that looks like so much fun! I am for sure taking my girls there. Hope you don't mind if I copy this fun idea! I want to play in the corn!

Janica and Dan said...

I want to be a little kid so I can go there, looks like so much fun!

Amy said...

That looks like fun! Where were we? :)