Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Up n' at em'

While it's been a couple of weeks, we finally got around to blogging Mackay's big milestone. He is now officially mobile on 2 feet, even though he still prefers to crawl. Every day he is getting faster and faster, and he's getting in to more things just as fast. The race is on I guess. His little 'frankinstein / drunk' walk melts our hearts, his sweet smile and blue eyes are the cherry on top.

MACKAYWALK

We had to include a video for Grandma Hummer :)

5 comments:

Bel said...

Oh how ADORABLE!!! He looks so cute walking! Love it! Mathias is walking a little but prefers to crawl better too. Gosh I love this stage, its such a big milestone, way to go buddy you are doing so great! I thought it was so cute that every time he falls he would get sad, precious!!

Joey and Nettifer said...

that is so precious! His eyes melt my hear! So blue!

Williams Post said...

MACKAY......Your getting so big! Darling boy. I love you!

Rachel said...

That huge grin says it all!! I love how proud of himself he looks. I can't believe how fast these little babies grow up. His birthday looks like it was lots of fun. He is darling!

Mom Marilynn said...

Adorable walking video and my heck the motorcycle picture looks like you are all models!