Sunday, January 16, 2011

Mason's 7th

Our baby is now 7. Can't believe it. On each of our kids birthday we sit them down and go over the days events leading up to their birth. They are always really amused and listen intently. Mason's birth was awesome! My water broke 2 weeks before the due date and Mason was the smallest baby we've had. Matt and I are both the older sibling in our family so we know what kind of job that is. Mason is a perfect oldest sibling. He is so caring and good to his little brothers. Mason has really developed a love for music and is doing well in piano - we are so thrilled.

We combined Mason and Maxwell's birthday this year again. We went to the Classic Fun Center in Layton. I can honestly say that the place turned into a CRAZY house. We purposely called ahead to find out which day would be the least crowded. They told me Tuesday - so we booked it. Anyway, I wish they would have told me that Tuesday is '2 dollar Tuesday'. And they had some school field trips there as well. I was so disappointed. But Matt reminded me that the kids had a BLAST - and that's all that matters. They really did have fun! Thanks to all his friends that came!

_DSC1905

_DSC1908

_DSC1909

_DSC1910

_DSC1918

_DSC1919

_DSC1924

_DSC1926

_DSC1927

_DSC1929

_DSC1942-Edit

_DSC1947

_DSC1949

_DSC1954

_DSC1959

_DSC1964

_DSC1967

_DSC1973

On Mason's actual birthday we let him go to Kangaroo Zoo - had a blast there like always.
_DSC1983

_DSC1990

_DSC1992

3 comments:

Ute Family said...

What a fun place...I've never even heard of it!! I'll definitely have to take Lyd's there one day! But DUH! How stupid that they told you Tuesday's were the best when they have $2 Tuesdays! How dumb! But like you said, at least they had fun!
Your boys are so dang cute!

Joey and Nettifer said...

We loved the party! WHo cares if it was packed! The kids didn't care. We loved it! Thanks for inviting us!

Amy said...

Love the pictures! Thanks for the good times!