Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Swing of Things

With school starting it will be nice to get back on a schedule, except I will miss summer badly. I love my kids and it's difficult to see them grow up darn fast.

Mason will be in the 2nd grade this year. He lucked out and got in a class with 3 other neighbor friends.

_DSC0174

Our Maxwell will be starting Kindergarten. He is beyond excited to start!

_DSC0173

Our Goose (Mackay) will continue to terrorise things around the house. But man, how could you not adore this little blonde.

_DSC0179

_DSC0185

_DSC0191

_DSC0195

The neighbor friends - minus Ethan. (Matt forgot to wait to take the pictures and took them before he got there... Sorry E.)
_DSC0201

_DSC0204

Here's the whole group...
_DSC0207

_DSC0216

_DSC0223

_DSC0227

_DSC0236

_DSC0239

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously Monique you need to double the size of your family.........they are the cutest boys in the whole world......Alan says Mackay looks just like his Momma I have to agree!

Brittney and Scott said...

Way cute pictures. I agree with grandma hummer. You should have some more kids.

Eli and Candace said...

Such a cute group of kids. However, seeing everyone's blogs with their kids first day of school is making me sick... I don't want to ever send Owen to school, I'm already sad about it.

Joey and Nettifer said...

what handsome boys you have!