Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Fun in the Sun!

Mason and Max are loving the sunshine. They love inviting their friends over to play and slide. Mason and Max got this water slide for Easter. They were very excitted when it was good enough weather to get it out. The first time we got it out we didn't hook up the water. They bounced down the slide and played all day. The next week it started warming up and we were able to add the water. They didn't bounce down the slide anymore. They were cruising. We love having friends over to share in the fun. Mason and Max are so lucky to have such great friends!

Mase, Cousin Bennett and Maxwell

The 4 trouble makers












4 comments:

The Beckstrands said...

Looks great, I like your background. That was a fun trip we'll have to go some more.

Joey and Nettifer said...

oh my gosh. I want one! Where did you get it at? That looks like so much.Can we buy a pass?

Mom Marilynn said...

wow, I am so glad you guys have joined the blogging list on my bookmarks!! Darling pictures and a beautiful family creating great memories! As good as it gets!

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

why in the sam hill do you own this monstrosity!!??? (laughing).. only you could pull off that water park in your back yard, mo!! Truth be told, I ordered "nearly" this same thing from Wal-Mart. Site to Store... No shipping... But, I didn't hide the printed receipt good enough and Mike found it... Needless to say, we didn't go pick it up :(


Izee, Gabs and I would be most grateful to totally "water park mooch off" you all summer long (giggling)... DEFINITELY let me know when you pull it out again this summer!

I love ya!! I laughed my head off at your pictures on this blog. Your kids are amazing and I adore them!!