Thursday, May 29, 2008

Learning about Policeman



Mason is in a Joy School with five of his friends. The school rotates to each of the kids house and that mom is the teacher. Today was Teacher Tasha's turn. The kids learned about safety and number 8. Tasha's dad is a police officer and was their "special visitor". Tasha did an amazing job and the kids learned a lot. Mason was so excited he wore his police officer outfit to school. We have loved Joy School. Each week the Mom's do an incredible job. Next week is there big graduation.

6 comments:

Bellblogging said...

Mason was so cute!! He loved learning about saftey and what police officers do! I'm sad it's over (and kind-of glad)!!

Joey and Nettifer said...

I love all that you fun mom's do. I love that you are doing a graduation! So stinking cute! Can't wait to see the pics

Eli and Candace said...

I love the little police outfit!

cmshort said...

Mason is my favorite. too cute.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mo, This is Jenny, Haylie's mom. I stumbled upon your blog! I hope you don't mind! :) Your family is so cute! check out ours sometime! www.jensam311.blogspot.com

Kara said...

Hey Monique! I was blog surfing and stumbled on yours. How are you? Your boys are so cute. My blog is tkbrezofffamily.blogspot.com if you ever want to check it out.

Kara (Willey) Brezoff