Sunday, October 26, 2008

I took my kids to Gateway for the Spooky Sale. We then walked over to the fountains. Mase and Max played in the fountain for about an hour. A cute girl was getting her bridals and asked if she could get pictures with the lion and Dash. Mase thought she was a princess. It was so cute.







We went to Lowe's again for their fun crafts. The boys made cute pumpkins. I am not the most handy girl and Matt was not able to come, so it was a little crazy. The guy next to us kept looking at me like I was crazy. I thought it was because I am a girl and I was trying to hammer nails. He finally said, " Your little boy has a nail in the bottom of his boot. Thank goodness for thick cowboy boots. I think Max must have hammered the nail in his boot.

Max teased Mase by sticking his pumpkin in front of his face. It was pretty funny we had to laugh.This is when you know it is time to go....

We went to High School Muscial on Opening day. It was so cute. We loved it!!

9 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Isnt that the cutest lion and Dash you have ever seen! Love that Max teased Mas! So funny!

Eli and Candace said...

Cute costumes - Did you let them get all wet?!?!?

Jylaire said...

YOu guys are always so busy doing fun things! I love the boys' costumes!

Bangerter family said...

You do so many things! You are going all the time! crazy!! sage and I went to high school musical opening night too! It was awesome! I loved it!!

Heather said...

Cute pics, Salem is a Lion for Halloween too!

Miles and Bex said...

Love the costumes. Loved the fact you let them run in the water!

rccastleberryfamily said...

Love the picture at Lowes where Max is pouting and Mas has a funny look on his face! I need to get more of those, hilarious!

Williams Post said...

My boys are so cute! Grandma Hummer misses you!

Rachel said...

So fun! That is so cute that the bride wanted pics with your boys! Of course who wouldn't, they are so cute!