Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring Break Fun!

We went to The Living Aquarium. We went with cousins, neighbors and friends. The kids loved looking at all of the fish. My cute neighbor Kaylee was super brave and wanted to touch the stingerays. After watching Kaylee Max decided he could do it.
After we went to dinner and then to Classic Fun Center. The kids bounced and bounced! It was a super fun day!

Spring Fling at Flip's. Mase and max loved all of the cute activities especially the Easter Egg Hunt.
We made Easter Gingerbread Houses with the Beckstrand girls.

Miss Shauna made these cute Easter bunnies at preschool. Super cute and the boys loved eatting them.


Dental check ups were great!! No cavities.... Yeah!!!
Jess got out the slip 'n slide and my boys were thrilled to go over and have fun in the sun! Thanks Jess my boys had a blast! Thanks Tash for the pics!


I took the boys to the park. I was sitting on the bench talking to Heather Carrie when Amy says, " It is too late now but I wanted to let you know that your boys are covered in mud". Heather and I laughed.
Max Carrie, Sam Carrie, Jada Bell, Maxie
When I walked over to see them, my max was laying on his stomach in the mud. Max also thought it would be fun to throw the mud.

4 comments:

foxie4 said...

You gotta love boys!! Your bathroom looks awesome, it's nice to have handy men around!!

Joey and Nettifer said...

You are the coolest fun mama ever! Love all that you do with your boys! Is it really warm enough to get our a slip and slide? Brave kids!

Janica and Dan said...

You are always doing something fun with your boys! Looks like a blast! I Love the pictures of your new bathrooms! LUCKY!!!

The Beckstrands said...

Wow, you have been busy having lots of fun. Matt you did a great job on the bathroom, it looks awesome.