Thursday, April 9, 2009

Bathroom Before and After

We've been working on our bathroom and it's finally done. Matt documented the work and got some before and after pics.

BEFORE.....



AFTER...

BEFORE...



AFTER...



Along with changing out the cabinetry and flooring, we also added a shower. Before was a linen closet, which was a perfect place for a shower. Now Matt has his shower and I have my tub!

BEFORE...



AFTER...



DRAIN DURING REMODEL



FINAL PRODUCT!


The best part of the new cabinetry are the bells and whistles that go along. This is my secret stash where I can leave my hair dryer and straightener plugged in all the time. No more counter top mess and quick access. :)

9 comments:

Nick, Jess and Bridger said...

Holy Smokes!!I'm totally impressed, nice work...gives me lots of ideas for nick to do. he he.

Joey and Nettifer said...

WOW is he for hire! Holy moly they look so nice - love the secret drawer! I need one of those!

Sarah said...

it looks great! I can't wait to have house and hire Uncle Kurt :)

The Miche's said...

Wow that is so awesome! I love the secret drawer I know Tim would love if I had that!

Heather said...

Looks really good! That is clever to have that hiding spot where the sink is!

Eli and Candace said...

Your bathrooms look great! I really like the secret compartment for the hair dryer and straightner... I would love that! Actually I'd just love to have my cabinet complete but Eli's friend is great at blowing us off - that's the only thing that isn't done.

Bangerter family said...

That looks awesome! I hope it didn't take 6-8 weeks for the counter tops to come in!

Williams Post said...

Gorgous! You didn't tell me you were doing all of that. I'm so glad that you blogged it. You are so talented! Love you guys!

Kristie said...

Very nice! Can you come do my house now! I love the shower. Not that you will ever use it. Right? You prefer baths.