Sunday, July 26, 2009

Surprise Dinner

Matt surprised me and took me on an amazing date. Matt arranged for my sister Amanda to tend and we headed up North. We met up with our friends the Bangeter's. Michelle and I had no idea where we were going. The car finally stopped at the bottom of Snowbasin. We got on the tram and it took us to the top of the mountain. Then we went to Needles Fine Dining. It was definitely fine dining, we did not know what anything on the menu was. It was so fun to sit, talk, eat and look at the wonderful view. After dinner we found this hike that took you to the peak. It was so beautiful up there. Thanks so much Matt!! It was a blast.


5 comments:

Jylaire said...

What a perfect date night! No kids and a great surprise! Tell Matt that I'm way impressed!

Joey and Nettifer said...

I should say a surprise! That is a wonderful surprise! Way to go Matt!

Margo said...

Wow Matt definitely knows how to surprise his woman. The view is amazing. Way to go Matt!!

Rachel said...

Good job spoiling your wife while she's pregnant Matt! What a great surprise.

Bangerter family said...

Matt, that picture is awesome! It looks like a postcard! It is beautiful!