Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Foxboro Elementary

History was made this Monday with the opening of Foxboro Elementary. Not too shabby for Mase.... first day of school at a brand new school. Poor Maxwell gets sad when he's separated from his big brother and he had to get in the picture with Mason.
We're so proud of Mason. He's been looking forward to his first day of school all summer.


Lucky for Mason, he has a ton of great friends (and most of them are girls). They all had the jitters as the walked hand in hand to school.

Brand new Foxboro Elementary. We are really impressed with the way this school was built and what it has to offer. It's amazing how things have changed since we were in school.
This is the Principal at the opening flay cermony. He has been known to know every child by name in the whole school, and he promises he will know everyones name.

7 comments:

Margo said...

Have a great back to school year Mason. I know I am so excited for the new school too. Hinarei won't be able to go there till next year so I can't wait. That's awesome that the principal wants to learn everyones name. Wow! Good luck with Hinarei just kidding!!:)

The Miche's said...

Wow how exciting to have a brand new school! I hope Mason has a great school year! Poor Max soon enough he will have his new brother to play with!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Look at how cute Mason is on his first day of school! Why are our kids growing up! He is such a ladies man!

Michael and Emily said...

I can't believe Mase is in Kindergarten! Poor Maxie, at least he'll have a brother to play with soon!

Grandma Julie said...

How fun to have a brand new school. I do know two of the 5th grade teachers and they are awesome. I hope Mason has a great year in kindergarten.

Eli and Candace said...

Mason is such a little ladies man! Walking to school holding hands with five girls!! Too cute!

Williams Post said...

Mason you are getting so big! I can't believe that your in school now. I love you and miss you tons. Max you are going to be the best big brother....I loved your rodeo video. Yee...Haw. I love you!