Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Point

I took the boys to Thanksgiving Point. It was $2 Tuesday. It was a little crazy, but the boys had a ton of fun. We met up with my cousins Steph and Stacey and their kids.
Dinosaur Museum
My boys could have spent the whole day in the Dino museum. Mase wanted to know about every dinosaur.
After the Dino Museum we went to Farm Country. Mase and Max loved looking at the animals. Their favorite was feeding the ducks.

Benjamin, Sarie and Mase in the jail.

Loving the wagon ride!!
These are my cute cousins!!

I bought chalk paint. It is the coolest. The kids love it and it dries just like chalk.

Kels and Max were in heaven painting their bodies, hair and of course the driveway.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

How nice that you guys all got together! I loved the pics. It was great to see you and your darling boys at the blessing. I so much enjoy reading your blog!

Joey and Nettifer said...

OH I love TP!
I love the chalk paint -thanks for sharing that fun stuff! I will have to go get Mads some!