Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bowling

We took the kids bowling the other day for family night.  We have some competitive little boys and it was so fun to see their faces light up when they did well.  This was Maxwell’s celebration after he new he had a good roll directed straight on the center.  Way to go Max!

bowl5

Mason got into it too.

bowl1

Mason was pretty stressed about this shot, but ended up doing well with it!  Good Job Mason!

bowl2

Max is thinking… “please get those 2 lonely pins, I know it’s a long shot, please please please………”

bowl4

Lean, lean, lean Maxwell!!!  I might just get there.

bowl3By the end of the night we were very grateful for some sturdy bumpers for the kids! 

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Those pictures are so adorable! I love the celebration jump in mid-air and the one where Mason is nervous with his hands behind his head. So cute! I have been meaning to take my kids bowling, they would love it. Bumpers are the best!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Matt your pictures are always so awesome and how cute are your boys! What fun night of bowling!

Bellblogging said...

They do look like pretty intense bowlers! How fun!

Missy said...

I love the pictures. They look amazing! It was so good to see you at church. I miss you.

Williams Post said...

So cute! I love my boys! I need to see Mackay though....

The Skinners said...

Fun! My kids love bowling too. They are cute boys!

thederricks said...

Cute picture with all 3 of your boys! What a fun time bowling!

Miles and Bex said...

Love all the pics! I love the one of the boys at the top of your blog. Did Matt take it? We all love bowling in our family!