Monday, January 4, 2010

NO CLUE!

December 30th was Matt's 30th Birthday!! I decided to throw him a surprise party. It was super hard, but he was so surprised!!
Surprise party's are hard to hide from your spouse. I am the worst liar so I was so afraid I was going to blow it. I sent out the invitations and thought everything was going great until Monday night I get a call that the food at Chili's is done. "What the party isn't until Wednesday?" I was so stressed and had to hide from Matt. Thankfully we got that one figured out. Then Matt was suppose to go snowmobiling all day on his birthday so I could get everything set up. Then a snow storm was coming so they decided to go a day earlier. Luckily Matt's friend Ricky helped me and took Matt to the Nascart racing with some friends. Thanks Ricky!! So everything worked out and it was time for the party.


Matt thought we were going to dinner with some friends and he was going to pick me up at Flip's. When he came in and we yelled "surprise" he looked totally confused. He said it seriously took forever to figure out what was going on. Mase and Max also had no idea what was going on, because I knew they would have told daddy. They were so excited and thought it was the best party ever with all of their friends too.

So it turned out great!! I was scared Matt was going to kill me because he does not like to be in the spotlight. When we got home he told me that was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for him!! YEAH!!

IMG_1223 IMG_1219 IMG_1220 IMG_1221 IMG_1222

5 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Happy birthdya Matt! Good job mo for keeping it a surprise. I can't surprises. Looks like you had a good time!

Jylaire said...

It looked like so much fun! I'm so glad you were able to pull it off!

Eli and Candace said...

That's great you got it on video - the smiles on both your faces tells the whole story! What a good wife you are!

Margo said...

What a great surprise!!! Happy Birthday Matt!!

Janica and Dan said...

SO FUN! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!