Monday, February 15, 2010

I’m a Pony!

Our little Max’s new trick.  This kid is so entertaining.  So were sitting in the family room and Max is using the bathroom.  He comes out of the bathroom and runs as fast as he can in the family room.  What’s funny is he’s learned to tuck a 6’ piece of toilet paper in his pants and scream, “Neeeaaaahhh (horse sound) I’m a pony, I’m a pony!!”  We laughed so hard our tummy’s hurt.  When you laugh at our Maxie he just pushes harder – he loves attention.  He went outside and ran to Jada’s house.  The mailman gave him a weird look and then just kind of chuckled.  Now Max can’t go the the bathroom with out leaving as a pony.  Needless to say, we’ve doubled our toilet paper usage.  We love you Max – Thanks for making us smile!

DSC_0152

3 comments:

Rob and Dani said...

Oh my goodness that is hilarious! Max is so adorable. And I love the new picture of your 3 boys. It is just precious!!! I can't believe that resort your dad invited you up to, I would love to go up there and feel like I was rich and famous - wow!

Rachel said...

That is so funny! I love that he did it outside for the mailman to enjoy:)

Jylaire said...

That is so dang cute! I love funny kids!