Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mackay – 4mo.

This kid will just not slow down! He’s growing up too, too fast and it makes us sad. Mackay is now 4 months old and we can’t imagine our life without him. He is such a happy baby and is always smiling. It doesn’t matter what kind of day you have had, he will brighten you up with eye contact. Mackay is now rolling from back to front and vise-versa. He reaches for toys and plays with them. He also enjoys taking his binky out of his mouth and holding it with his little hand. His new thing is to lay on his back and kick his chubby legs up and down – non stop. Bath time is his favorite and the boys argue over who gets to hold him in the bath – we have to take turns :) Both Mason and Max are such wonderful big brothers and we are so grateful for them.

Mackay, please stop growing up – rrrrr. We just love you so much and are so grateful that our Heavenly Father gave you to us.

Here are the many faces of Mackay at 4 months…

DSC_0297

DSC_0242

DSC_0253


DSC_0212

10 comments:

Lesley said...

SOOOOO Beautiful! Love the pictures and the boys! I totally forgot to tell you that I sent the wrong card to you guys at Christmas...with the wrong gift card and everything. I'll send another to you, this time I won't get it mixed up with another persons... :-)

Michael and Emily said...

The second picture is my favorite... I love that kid and I can't believe he is already 4 months old! They grow up too fast.

Joey and Nettifer said...

He is so precious! My gosh! Those eyes and man where is the time going!

thederricks said...

He is SO cute! He totally has your beautiful blue eyes!!! So, so cute!

Danielle said...

You have such a BEAUTIFUL family! How fun to have all of these boys. I love your blog, you guys are always having so much fun :o)

Eli and Candace said...

Such a cutie! I want to hug him!

Kurt & Lynn said...

What an adorable kid! You just want to squeeze him!

Miles and Bex said...

He is so cute!!! His eyes are amazing! I am trying to get Logan to stop growing too. If you find out how to make them stay small, let me know. So, Taegan is in dance this year and hates it. She wants to be back in your class. To bad it is just a little to far to drive :-) Plus we had to pay 100 dollars for her costume. We are missing you as her dance teacher!

Margo said...

Wow what a cutie pie!! He is sooo cute!! I looove his blue eyes so beautiful. He is growing way too fast 4 months already wow where did the time go?

The Miche's said...

He is so cute! I love his fuzzy hair! It is crazy that it has already been 4 months! Time goes by way too fast.