Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Zions Ponderosa

For the weekend we headed down to a private ranch by Zions National Park. It was the Allred family reunion. It took a bit longer to arrive there as Emily and Mike had car problems, so we had to tow them a bit, but we finally made it! The weather couldn't have been better - absolutly beautiful. We played our traditional family olympic games, went swimming, family auction, taco's and banana splits for dinner, Uncle D's Poker night, rodeo, petting zoo, zip line, basketball, smores, followed by a nice spiritual Sunday. It is so good to see family that we don't see very often. There were tons of kids and they played their guts out.

A special thanks for Grandma Allred and all the hard sweat and tears she puts into this wonderful reunion - Love ya Grandma!

6 comments:

Bel said...

Wow that slide and pool look so fun! Love how the video jumps through scapbook pages, really neat idea I have never seen it before. What a fun labor day weekend! Like I always say you guys know how to have fun. And yes your boys are so brave diving off the board, I won't even do it myself, hehe!

Rob and Dani said...

You guys are always having fun! I am way impressed with your boy's water skills - amazing! I had fun subbing in Primary for you!

Mom Marilynn said...

That was amazing! It made me cry it was so beautifully done! wow! It was so fun and you recorded it beautifully! Thank you! Thank you!

Rachel said...

Oh I'm so glad you put this video together!! It looks like you guys had so much fun. I'm so sad we couldn't make it this time! I can't believe Mason is already in first grade too! He looked so handsome for his first day of school.

Williams Post said...

Thanks again Matthew....you do an awesome job. I'm so sad we we're able to be there. Next year for sure!!

Danielle said...

This is so awesome! We really had a great time seeing you guys! Thais absolutley adores your boys :O) Thanks for putting this together...