Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July

We went to Strawberry Reservoir with Matt's family. It was a lot of fun. It was so beautiful and green. We camped in a spot that has seen a lot of bears. You have to change your clothes before you go to sleep so the bears can't smell the food. Mase and Max love their Grandpa Kurt they loved camping, fishing and boating with him.

Our Camping Spot

Marsh mellow Time Mase loves doing anything outdoors. The boys were ready for fireworks way early. We tried to stall but we were lighting fireworks when it was still light.
Mase and his Grandma Judy. Mase loves my mom. I am so lucky to have such a great mom and a super great Grandma to my kids!
Sparkler Time! Thanks Scooter for all of your help with Max.
Max got brave and decided to do the sparkler by himself.

2 comments:

cmshort said...

so cute, Max looks so much older in those pictures. I can't believe it. Looks like you had lots of fun.

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

WOW those look like amazing fireworks!!! I assume you have another collection just like them to light on the 24th?? (smile) I hope you guys are going to be here for the 24th, as usual.

Did Max get sunburned?? His little fax looks so red!! AND YOUR MOM!!! She is a cutie.. I just love her.