Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Fun 24th Weekend!!

This weekend we went camping and boating at Jordenelle. My boys getting ready for bed. They love sleeping in the camper.
Playing on the beach.
Baby Bridger. He looks really comfortable.
Matt, Zac and Jake got on the tube. Matt made me promise to go slower than the last time. However the speedometer wasn't working so I had no idea how fast I was going. I guess it was pretty fast. The guys were laughing so hard. I launched them so high I wish I could have got a picture.
Che, McKenna, Mase, Max and Mo. Having tons of fun!!
GO Matt
Mase loving the Lake

My Dad was able to come up and hang out with us. Mase loved sitting right by him. If my Dad moved Mase would follow him.
Love my Boys!!! Max has on his boating goggles.
Matt doing a back flip off the boat.
We went to Deer Valley on Saturday. Mase and Max love to play "Hands Up Stands Up".
Hanging out in the Shade.
Mase and Max love being together.
We played on these chair lift chairs for a while. The boys would sit on them and I would pull them up as high as they would go and let them swing. Mase and Max would laugh and scream and then ask to do it again.
Nick, Matt and Zac
Monday was a special day it was Kaelyn's birthday!! Mason could hardly sleep he was so excited. She had a fun princess/cars birthday party. Mase stayed right by Kaelyn. I had to laugh because as kaelyn posed for the pictures Mase was so close he was in all of them.
Madelyn came over before the birthday party and we had a great time playing in the backyard.
Party Animals!!






6 comments:

The Beckstrands said...

Cute and fun pictures. Thank you for letting us use your blow-ups. and for all your help it was great. Kaelyn just loves you guys and it made her day extra special for her. I owe you big time.

Joey and Nettifer said...

You guys are always having so much fun! I want to be you when I grow up!

Thanks so much for watching Madelyn for the party> I really aprreciate it and I trust you with my baby! You are the best!

Love you!

Bellblogging said...

I like your pictures bigger! Love Bridger hanging there! Looks like your having fun as always! Mase was cracking me up in the pictures at the birthday party, what a character!

melynda said...

boating and parties, it cant get better then that! what a fun week, your boys are so cute.

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

The pics of you and your boys just make me wanna cry... It is always so fun to see you and your family hanging out together. I don't think I know a family who is boating, or travelling as much as yours. You are making incredible memories for your kids....

love ya

danielle and jason said...

You guys are always on the water...I'm totally jealous! Looks like tons of fun!