Monday, May 11, 2009

2 Birds With One Stone

After some positive peer pressure from Mason's good friends Kaylee and Kaelynn, Mason has learned to ride a big boy bike with no training wheels. Although easily frustrated, Mason persevered and we are amazed at how fast these kids catch on. Mase and K now zoom around the circle chasing each other as if they've discovered a new freedom.




Not to steal the spotlight from Mase because we are so proud of him, but lil' Max just couldn't stand watching his big brother ride without training wheels, so he asked to take his training wheels off. We were reluctant, but decided to give it a try. The very first push he was off, and this morning he was totally solo...

It is the cutest thing to watch Max's legs pedal really fast on this tiny bike. So, just like that both the boys are riding 2 wheelers. Good Job Boys!

6 comments:

Janica and Dan said...

I can't believe how big they are getting!! So DANG cute!

Joey and Nettifer said...

oh my gosh he is so little to be riding a bike with no training wheels! Way to go you stinking cute boys! Holy Cow! Can your boys come play with Madelyn? She has no desire to ride a bike. She tells me to take it back to the store! All her friends love it, but nope not Madelyn. She says I can run as fast as them.
That is so awesome!

The Skinners said...

They do such a good job on their bikes. How cute!

Becki said...

how CUTE! i love your family...always make me smile

Kristie said...

Your boys are getting so big. I hardly recognize them. Maybe we should get together more often. Hey I heard your prego! Congrats! When you due?

We really need to get together sometime. It's been a while.

Kristie said...

Email me so I can send you an invite to our family blog.

Brandonandkristie@gmail.com