Thursday, May 21, 2009

Expecting...

Yea! I'm pregnant (we haven't offically announced it on our blog yet) We went in for our ultrasound appointment and the baby is wonderfully healthy. Our due date is October 13th. We took the boys with us as they were really excited to hear the gender. After about 30 seconds of the doctor pushing the devise around my belly he said "Déjà vu?" Yep, it's another BOY! We are so excited. Max was really expecting a girl, but he's over it. We're still tossing around some "M" names but I guess we have time to think about it. Matt's brother Vaughn and Helina are having a boy around the same time so the whole family was pretty excited about that. Looks like it's going to be a dude fest at the Draper's...


14 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Yeah for a boy! You called it Mo! I was the third girl in a row in my family and lets just say I am my mom & dad's favorite. Something about a third :)
Congrats! I love that you will have all "m" names.

Rachel said...

Congrats you guys!! I had no idea. And that is going to be so fun for your little guy and Vaughn and Helina's little guy. I guess if you guys want a little girl Emmers or Alison better get a move on:)

Margo said...

Congratulations I'm so happy for you guys. Another boy yeah love boys. So glad to hear that all is well with your baby.

Michael and Emily said...

'Bout time you announced it. I'm so excited! I agree with Nettifer: something about the third makes you your parents' favorite. Just ask Matt...

Jylaire said...

You guys definitely know how to make some seriously cute little boys! Congrats!

Heather said...

Yeah for boys! Welcome to the "my three sons" club! :)

Sarah said...

Congrats! That is very exciting :)

Adam, Camron, Mack said...

Boys are the way to go! Congratulations!

melynda said...

congrats, we love boys!! i think i am going to have a dude-fest too, and i prefer it that way!

Mom Marilynn said...

Congratulations! You guys have such beautiful boys! You have perfected the boy thing so why not keep it going!

cmshort said...

Yay for boys! Congrats.

Lisa said...

Congrats Monique! I am glad all was well at the ultrasound!

Heather Jones said...

Congrats you guys that is awesome!! Good thing you have all your cute little dancers girls to treat like princesses huh!! Boys are tons of fun though always keep you moving! Hope you are feeling good. Ken's still asks about you all the time!

Amy said...

Yea! It will be so fun to be big and miserable all summer with you! I too am glad that you finally announced it to the world!