Saturday, April 24, 2010

6 MO

Our lil' Mackay is now 6 months old. We LOVE him in our family and can't imagine life without him. He is such a happy baby and it doesn't take much to get a huge smile on his face. Mackay loves his brothers and is constatly looking around when they are not in the same room as him. Mackay has been sitting up for a while now, and he's getting stronger everyday. We love introducing new foods to him. He loves to suck on things. Bath time is still his favorite. In fact Matt took these pictures and to get him happy we took his clothes off and started the bathtub so he could hear it. He was really excited! Of course we had to give him a bath after we were done with pics :)

DSC_0106a

DSC_0066

DSC_0097

DSC_0074

DSC_0063

DSC_0050

12 comments:

Ute Family said...

Hi Mo! Hope you don't mind my peaking in on your blog! Lydia was so excited when she saw your picture on here though :)
I can't believe he's 6 months old already...it seems like only yesterday that you were doing toe touches with your big (cute) belly!
Cute pics, he's adorable!
-Erin

Heather said...

Gorgeous blue eyes! Such a cutie.

Michael and Emily said...

He looks so chubby, I love it!

Rachel said...

He is darling!! Seriously I can't get over the pictures you guys take. I would have such a hard time deciding which to hang up in my house cause they are all so beautiful!! Your boys were so brave to do the zip line!! Was that at Zion's Ponderosa? I don't remember that at the reunion last time. You guys have gone on some awesome adventures lately!

foxie4 said...

Look at his beautiful eyes. Great Pics.

Bellblogging said...

He looks so cute! I think he is always happy and smiling just like that!

Joey and Nettifer said...

oh my heck! He is so adorable. It makes me want to squish him all up! SO cute! Matt the pictures are stunning!

Mom Marilynn said...

These pictures take your breath away! His eyes are stunning! He is soooo beautiful!

Brittney and Scott said...

Those pictures are so cute of Mckay. I couldn't get enough of them. He is such a cute baby.

thederricks said...

Those are the cutest pictures of your baby! The girls can't stop smiling! He is adorable! Love the pics!

Eli and Candace said...

What an adorable little chunk-a-roo!

The Molen's said...

it's been a while since I visited your blog. Your boys are so handsome....and your little baby.....so so scrumptious! You are such a sweet Mom! I think about your Mom a lot. Tell her I say hello!