Monday, April 26, 2010

Sweet Jaylee Is Here!!

j1

Matt’s sister Emily had sweet little Jaylee on Sunday April 25. YEAH!! This is the first girl grandchild on the Draper side, so we were super excited.  She weighted 7 lbs. 6 oz. Mase and Max have always loved their MiMi, so when she told them she was having a baby they couldn’t wait to hold her. For nine months Mason has continually talked about Jaylee and how big she was. Mase and Max were very SAD when we found out they couldn’t go to the hospital. (no kids under 12 years) Matt took several pictures and brought them home to show the boys. We thought this would make them happy. However, Mase cried for 30 minutes because he was so sad. We love our Mase!! He has my love for children and is so tender hearted. So we promised him we would take him to MiMi’s the second they got out of the hospital. (Hopefully that is Ok with MiMi)

j2

Emily, Mike and Jaylee. First family photo.

j3

I LOVED holding Jaylee. She is so tiny compared to my babies. Oh and that cute bow!!

j5

Matt’s mom flew into town to be with Emily. We love when she comes to town.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Yay! I'm so excited you posted pics of Jaylee! My Mom told me she had arrived and I wanted to see her so bad. She is darling and Em looks so good! I heard the birth went well and super quick. Rylynn saw the pics and wants to see/hold Jaylee so bad. Hope we get to this summer! We are so happy for you all!

Rachel said...

PS Jaylee's birthday is one day before mine:)

Mom Marilynn said...

Jaylee is beautiful! Emily is radiant as a mother - the three generations of girls is awesome - beautiful! thanks for posting these pictures!

Eli and Candace said...

OH she's cute. Something about her in that first picture reminds me of Mason... her mouth maybe??