Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Bunnies

We headed to the Bavelas farm while the weather was nice last week.  The baby bunnies and goats were a huge hit. The pictures turned out super cute!! While we were taking pictures Bennett opened the door and let out all of the baby goats. They were like little puppies running everywhere, so cute. My boys were in heaven with all of the animals. I love my boys!!

DSC_0035 DSC_0044 DSC_0050 DSC_0056 DSC_0058 DSC_0066 DSC_0076 DSC_0078 DSC_0083 DSC_0119 DSC_0126 DSC_0131

DSC_0140 DSC_0234 DSC_0235 DSC_0244 DSC_0280 DSC_0328

5 comments:

Janica and Dan said...

Wow!! SO DANG CUTE!!! I LOVE the family picture! I can't believe how big the boys are getting!

Bellblogging said...

Oh my HECK those are so cute! I want to go see the bunnies! I can't believe they can keep track of them. Your boys look so cute with the animals!

Williams Post said...

Oh, so fun. I miss you guys. Hoppy Easter. Darling pictures of everyone. It's good to see Vaughn since he doesn't do anything on his blog.....

Joey and Nettifer said...

I can'tstop looking at those beautiful pictures of your boys and those cute little bunnie! My gosh how fun! I want to take my girls! Where is it at?
Your boys are so cute! We need Madelyn to play with them. I will give you a call. She never stopped asking last night!

Eli and Candace said...

So cute! I can't believe Mackay and Vaughn's little guy - they are like two little linebackers!