Sunday, June 26, 2011

RAGNAR 2011

Sweet! I did it. Yes! Something I've always wanted to do, and I had about 24 hours to prepare for it! My good friend Michelle called me in desperation, to ask me if I could fill in for someone on their team that broke their ankle. I wasn't sure if I could handle it but figured since I've continued running since the marathon that I could do it. It was a BLAST. I already knew the girls I would be running with and that made it that much funner. We partied all night long - literally. I ran my leg with no problems except the blisters on my feet, which bled through my shoes. ya, didn't take pictures of that. Thanks ladies for the invite!

IMG_1887

IMG_1886

One proud husband ;)

IMG_1889

1 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

you are a rock star! Isn't is so much fun! Love doing it with friends too! Sorry about your poor feet! Ouch!