Monday, June 23, 2008

More Pics from Lake Powell

Here are some more pictures of Lake Powell. These are Ricky's professional pictures.


Mo Skiing
Matt wake boardin
Mo trying a trick

Max and Mom
Tubing
We hiked to Horseshoe Springs. It was beautiful, However it was a long drop off. So we stood there for 20 seconds and then Mase got to close to the edge so we turned around and headed back.
Cute Boys
Rock Climbers
This is where Mase got to close to the edge.
We hiked up Antelope Canyon. The kids were awesome. They were actually so good we didn't realize how far we hiked. Way to go our little hikers.
Family picture in front of the sunset.
Little Rainbow Bridge
Heal Stretch



8 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

WOW you have some mad skills when it comes to skiing! Hello can I just call you flexie from now on? Love the pics!

Janica and Dan said...

I'm so jealous!! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Staci said...

WOW check you out. do you compete? i have never even been water skiing. looks like so much fun.

Bellblogging said...

Wow awesome pictures! Looks like so much fun! I love LAKE POWELL, way jealous! What a cute group and fun memories! Love the tricks!

Bangerter family said...

So fun! Just makes me want to go back! Call me, I will tell you why we didn't come to dance today!

Sarah said...

Looks like so much fun! I've never been to Powell but it looks beautiful :) Can't wait to see you guys in just a few weeks.

Jylaire said...

What a fun trip! I'm way jealous!

Heather Jones said...

I did not know you had a blog!! I found it on missy comment!! Hope you don't mind!! You are so sweet to bring that stuff over the kids they were so happy!! I can't believe your skiing skills you are awesome I don't think i could even get my leg that high on the ground these days!!