Saturday, June 7, 2008

Our Little Fish!

On our trip to St George last week Mason turned into a fish. We went swimming for several hours. Mason has his Mommy's love for the water and Daddy's talent in the water. Matt took Mason's life jacket off and let him swim. He started by swimming back and forth to Matt and I. Then he jumped off the side of the pool and swam to Matt. Matt would tell him he needed to take a break, he would sit for one second and then jump right back in. ( If I knew how to post the video I would, It is awesome)


Good job Mase!

3 comments:

cmshort said...

Great Job mase.

Michael and Emily said...

That is freaking cute! He's a great swimmer. I want that picture of me and Mase right after the temple. It's so cute!

vaughn@helina.bennett said...

wow, good swimmer, good job mason. looks like you guys had fun at lake powell. were sad we werent there, bennett misses his buddies mason and maxwell.