Sunday, August 24, 2008

Camping at Hyrum Lake

We went camping at Hyrum lake this weekend. We got there and set up our camp. There were 11 families and tons of kids. Mase and Max were having ton of fun running around with all of the kids. Mase was helping me pick up sticks when we ran into a group of Bees. Mase got stung three times. I felt so bad. Matt came to the rescue and put mud and calmed Mase down. He was very brave and was out playing in no time.
Here is my brave little guy with mud on his bee stings.
How many kids can fit into one little boat?
Tubing. The kids are definitely getting braver on the tube. Thanks to brave little Kyla, she taught them how to do headstands and stand with no hands while tubing.


3 comments:

The Beckstrands said...

cute picts. That train ride did look like it would be fun. Sorry mason about your bee's sting.

Joey and Nettifer said...

I should say brave! We put Madelyn on kicking and screaming and she cries the whole time. She will one day learn to love it.

What a fun time.

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

Dangit... Bee Stings.. That made me think of when he got burned by a sparkler on the 24th, two years ago??Remember that?? :(

He is brave...

All the kids look familiar, however, I am sure I know absolutely no one... That tube is gigantic... I actually think "I" could fit on that tube (laughing)