Sunday, August 17, 2008

Davis County Rodeo

I took the kids the Davis County Rodeo. This is my kids third Rodeo this year, they love it! Matt was Deer hunting so luckily my friend Ash was there hang out with me.
They thought the black cows were bears. Everyone around laughed as they yelled, "Look at the Bears!"
My little Twins. We love taking Kaelyn with us. Whenever we take her everyone asks if Mase and her are twins. I think they like this because they insisted on wearing the same jackets.
Max and Mom
Here they are again Twinners.
Pumping the water to race the ducks.

Racing in the cars.
Max got smart and jumped out and pushed it.

Milking the cows.
Three little monkey swinging from the bar.


2 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

That looks like fun! Joey & I wondered about going, but we didn't know anyone that ever went so we opted out. But now I know for next year! So cute and I would agree they do look like twins.

The Beckstrands said...

Thanks for taking her, she loves you guys. I'm going to still your pics for her scrapbook. Thanks