Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Heber City Train

We went up to Heber on Saturday night. My boys were thrilled to ride the Heber City Train.

Our family riding the train.
Mom and Mike. Thanks for the fun evening. Our family had a blast!!
Mase being the conductor.
They served us a yummy dinner. It was fun to eat and shake on the train.
Mase, Amanda and the conductor.
Scooter and Britt
After the train ride we went on hay rides. Two kids got to ride up front. Mase thought he was very cool.
Mase riding up front.

Petting the horses that pulled us.
My little guys. Love them!!
Roping the cows. Matt helped the boys learn to rope.
Then he had to show off! Way to go babe.
Mase got pretty good he was doing it by himself.

6 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

what a fun day! good times!

Danielle said...

What a fun day! My friend's dad tried to teach me to rope once..I totally stink at it :O)

Bellblogging said...

How fun with all those kids! Ouch... Bee's suck! Sorry Mase! Glad you guys had a good time in Heber!

Heather Jones said...

You guys have been busy having tons of fun love all the posts!! Don't you love summer there is always something fun happening.

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

Oh My, Mase's hair is totally cracking me up!! BUZZ CUT!!!
I love your boys (smile)... How fun was that train ride for them?? We go when "thomas" is the train and the kids always love that.

The hayride lady doesn't exactly look like she is having the time of her life, though (laughing)..

And, have I mentioned that you are a total Diva... Truly, you are a beautiful, beautiful woman, mo...
Happy Birthday Tomorrow!!

Jylaire said...

I love Mason's buzzed hair! He looks so big! What a fun summer you're having!