Saturday, August 30, 2008

Grandma's Hospital Visit

I got the opportunity to take my Grandma to the hospital on Friday. I love my Grandma so much so I was more than happy to take her. My Grandma is an amazing person. She had eight children. After she had her children she battled uterus cancer and later ovarian cancer. She lived in Spring City with my Grandpa on a little farm. He died almost three years ago and then this last year she has been in the hospital a lot. She was a release a little while ago and now lives with one of my aunts. My Grandma loves children so she was very excited when I showed up with my kids and even one extra.
I decided to make a fun day out of the hospital visit. We stopped and fed the Ducks. I had two loaves of bread and a huge pack of buns the geese and ducks were thrilled. They came so close the the kids.

After all of the bread was gone and the birds were very comfortable with my kids. they had a brilliant idea to run and act like monsters and scare all of the birds back into the water. I tried to get them to stop and be nice to the animals, but it was no use they would yell, " Monters" even louder. I had to laugh a little.
When then headed over to the park. Love the swings.


It was a fun summer day!!

4 comments:

danielle and jason said...

I think its good to put a little fear into the ducks/geese! :) Its always fun to spend time with Grandma.

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

Can I just say, the I love your gramma also... What a total doll.. I will never forget going to St. Josephs to do her nails... She walked right by me, without my knowing her, because she had those stinking cute french braids in her hair (smile)...

When I saw her last week, she had her normal hair-do...

She is darling... and so are you.

Gabbers said...

next time you need to take me to the park with you guys. i love to play with your kids. i haven't played with them all summer and now summer is over. that is crappy

Joey and Nettifer said...

what a fun park - where is that? You are so good to your grandma - strong lady