Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fun Times!!

My kids are not ready for Fall. They still insist on wearing their swimsuits everyday. I finally gave in and got out the Slip In Slide. Thanks to Max touching the lens of my camera all of my pictures are a little blury.
Mase loves his friends!!
Go Max!
Go Kelsie!
Go Mase!
Go Kaelyn!
Go Jada! Jada was not about to get in the cold water. She decided she could still have fun and not get cold.
Go Kaylee! Kaylee was the champion. She made it all the way to the end.

I took the kids to Classic. It was tons of fun!!
Mase, Kaelyn and Jada.

We got there nice and early and the kids had the place to themselves.
Climbing the Fortress
This one is called Everest. It is straight up. Jada got scared so I decided to help her out. It was so scary, but so fun!

Kira's Birthday
Tasha had a cute swimming Birthday Party for Kira. My kids were so excited to swim. The pool was pretty cold so they swam a little and did some sun bathing.
My little guy. I love to just sit back and watch him. He is always so happy and ready for a good time.



6 comments:

Jylaire said...

The kids and I were in NSL friday and missed you and the kids. You are seriously super mom! You seriously amaze me!

Bellblogging said...

Well Jada is a pretty wimpy! Thanks for all the fun times, it is always fun to get the kids together!

Staci said...

oh i miss summer days already.

trina said...

Have I ever told you how amazing I think you are? You are such a good mom and you are doing such a good job raising those cute little boys. I miss seeing you and them in Primary.

Jen Souter said...

Hey Mo, What a cute blog! I found it through Kara's, hope you don't mind! Kids and water were just meant to be! Jen Souter

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

Mo.. You Complete Me!!! (laughing)... Your kids and you do so dang much together!! Isn't it awesome!! I LOVE this mom gig!! Wouldn't trade it for the world... The pics are amazing, Mo.. I always look forward to reading your blogs!!

Hope your mom is having fun in my old stompin' grounds.....