Sunday, September 7, 2008

What a fun Weekend!!

Pa Pa Kurt took the boys flying.
My boys love their Pa Pa!! They were so excited when they got to go flying.
Mason decided that he is going to be a pilot just like Pa Pa when he grows up.

Max putting on his headset.
Max all ready to fly!
Oh that didn't last long he was out as soon as the plane started to take off.
Mason loved it!! He thought is was very cool to fly over the houses and he insisted that he saw his friend Hunter's house.
Janica Beckstrand's Wedding. It was such a beautiful wedding at the capitol. Janica's mom is so amazing and made these cute dresses for the girls plus all of the other dresses.
Kelsie, Kaelyn, Jada and Kira were the cutest flower girls.
My boys love these girls. I wonder why?? They are beautiful.

Kelsie and Max are best buds. They love each other. Max loves holding her hand and walking everywhere with her.
Another fun day at the Lake.
Mason always climbs under the seat in the boat. It is his favorite spot. He usually climbs in there and goes to sleep. He and Kaelyn went in there and both of them fell fast asleep. So cute!!
Olivia also fell asleep. Paul stuck a chip in her mouth and we got this cute picture.
Matt and Brant were brave and let me pull them.



7 comments:

rccastleberryfamily said...

What fun experiences! Wow, a plane ride, super fun! Cute pics!

The Beckstrands said...

Loves those pictures from the wedding of the girls. I'm going to steal them for their scrap books. Thanks for the fun weekend.

Joey and Nettifer said...

Love your energy! How do you cram it all in in one weekend? I can totally see why your boys love those girls so much - they are adorable and so are your little guys! Love how max fell asleep in the plane!

Bellblogging said...

That is so fun they get to do plane rides! Save that pic of Oliva, you can use it later on! Thanks for your help at the wedding!

Michael and Emily said...

I don't know of any other family that does more activities than you guys do. You're very lucky! The Max and Kels make a very cute couple.

Staci said...

a plane ride! wow! i'd love papa kurt too if he took me on a plane ride!

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

oh my holy, the pictures of the kids at the wedding... don't you LOVE those pics?? Gabs was 4 when my little brother got married, and was their flower girl. Those are my FAVORITE pictures of her... your boys are so stinking cute..

Okay, I thought your opening remark said, grampa took the boys fishing. I was having anxiety attacks when I realized it said "flying"!!! AGGHHH that is scarey... what an awesome memory for the boys....

I got your message earlier today. Have I told you that I love you lately?? Izee's b-day isn't until the 17th, but, of course you, of all my friends, would remember that she was nearly two.. You're awesome, Mo!!