Sunday, September 28, 2008

New York!!!

Yea!! I had the opportunity to go to New York with my friend Candace. We went to take dance classes and do all of the tourist stuff. We stayed with my mom, brother and sister. It was a blast. We wanted to do and see everything. I think we actually managed do everything we wanted.
We went to the musical "Wicked". I loved it!!
This is our hotel "Flatotel". It was very nice. Thanks mom for letting us crash with you!!
A yummy dinner with my fam and Candace. We had some good food in New York.
St Patrick's Cathedral Pier 17 Sea PortThis is where Candace and I were able to take dance classes. It was great!! We took: Jazz, Ballet, Street Jazz, Hip Hop and Break Dancing. It was the Best!!! and I am so sore....
Time Square
This is the Brooklyn Bridge. They just installed these new waterfalls.(under the bridge) There are four total and they cost 15 million. They were cool.
The Statue of Liberty. We rode on a ferry. We ran all over to get pictures. It was windy and fun!
This picture makes me laugh!! Of all of the wonderful things in New York and this truck pulled up.Trump Towers Candace and I in Times square
Mueseum of Natural History. This is where "Night at the Meuseum"was filmed.
This is ground zero. It was a very humbling experience. I never knew that 7 buildings went down on 911. I want to go back in 2011, when the memorial is finished. It looks like it will be amazing.
Posing with Minnie at the Disney Store. She was so cute as the Statue of Liberty.

Mason loves the song " Cruella Deville" I had to get this picture for him!!

The American Girl store. This one is for livie and GracieCentral Park Zoo. I loved Central Park. It is a little piece of heaven between all of the hustle and bustle.


13 comments:

Jylaire said...

You really did do everything in NY! What a fun trip! I'm super jealous!

Heather Jones said...

How fun I am also jealous!! I could go to New York twice a year easy I love it. We took dance classes way back when I was in high school there it was so fun. I still want to see wicked it looks like you had a blast.

Joey and Nettifer said...

So happy for you that you got to go to New York and take dance classes! How cool is that!

Isn't Wicked amazing! One of the best shows I have ever seen!

What an amazing trip and can't you just get enough of New York?! Love it!

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

AAGGHHHH!!! I just left you a message... I had no idea you went to NYC!! TOTAL BLAST, HUH!!! There were a couple things I told your mom to do, and it looks like you and your friend did them.!! I told her to go to Wicked first, before any other show... And to take the Staten Island Ferry to get the best vews of the Statue of Liberty, then the great view of the city coming back (when I lived there, the ferry was either free, or was like .25 cents)

Anyway, I'm sure the dance lessons was an awesome opportunity, and what better place to have the conference at, right??!!

Glad you guys had a blast..

Bellblogging said...

Looks like a fun trip! Glad you got to see wicked, sounds like an awesome show! Sore from dancing?? I would probably be dead if I did something like that! Fun trip!

Janica and Dan said...

I'm so jealous! I have never been to New York! It looks like you had a great trip!

D-Crew said...

Mojo! That is so great that you got to go together! Looks like you guys had so much fun!! Yay. I just went in June of 06! Loved Wicked and Central Park too!! That is awesome that you guys took dance classes! We missed you at the Homecoming!

Eli and Candace said...

You got these up so stinking fast! You have way better pics then me - I really mostly have buildings so I'll be copying these pics. Thanks again for letting me come and tell your mom thanks!

Missy said...

For fun! I am glad you were able to get away. Sounds and looks like you had a great time.

Miles and Bex said...

I love NY! How fun to go there with your family and friend. I have heard such great things about wicked, I need to see it! Did you eat any pizza? I seriously crave NY pizza and bagels. Yummy!

RaQuelle Willey said...

What a fun trip! I'm jealous!
Sounds like you had a great time. I saw Wicked in Chicago and loved it too!

Grandma Allred said...

You are so cute, I am surprised they didn't keep you in NY for a Broadway dancer. What was your mother doing in NY? You certainly saw a lot of great things and you probably walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty taking two steps at a time. I can see by Masons soccor pictures that he has a great career ahead of him, and it is fun to see how happy he is

danielle and jason said...

Don't you just love NY?! We just got back from there and I loved it! We saw Wicked last year and it is my favorite play--I thought they did such a great job with it!!