Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hiking Adams Canyon

We went hiking to Adams Canyon. This is my most favorite hike. It was so much fun. It took us 2 1/2 hours and Mase hiked most of the way.

Starting the hike. Matt invited his Dad. I think his Dad thought we were going on a little hike. Ha Ha Ha no little hike he did awsome!
This is how I carried Max, I lasted for about an hour then my shoulders went numb.

Mase and Pa Pa Kurt

We made it to the top. Here is the Waterfall
Mase took a picture of mom and dad
Mase wanted me to take a picture. Then he closed his eyes because the sun was in his eyes.


My cute husband
Max put his feet in and thought it was sooo cold.

Matt got in the frezzing water Pa Pa Kurt took Mase and Max on a motorcycle ride. They thought this was great!!
We took the kids to Lowes to make Pirate Ships. This was darling and my boys now think they can make just about anything. We came home and painted them. Thanks Amy for telling us about this fun event.


5 comments:

Bellblogging said...

The ship's turned out awesome! What a fun hike, I know I wouldn't last 30 min. carrying anyone on my shoulders! Way to go!

Mom Marilynn said...

That waterfall looks amazing! Adorable family! The boys are getting so big! Love the pictures with them and the flower girls!!

melynda said...

what a fun activity at lowes, who knew they did stuff like that!!!

Rachel said...

How fun! Mase looks so proud of his pirate ship. What a fun hike! Where is that? It is beautiful!

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

Hey, next time you go hiking up a steep canyon, please invite me!! How much fun did you and your fam hav on this adventure??!! RIGHT!! Totally fun!!

I was admiring my book shelves this morning and was thinking, ever so lovely thoughts about your little Matty!!