Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAXWELL!

Our baby Maxie is growing up way to fast. Maxwell just turned 3 years old! He was born Dec. 31st, 2005. Just hours away from being born on daddy's birthday. We were all excited when he was born. Especially Mase! Max was Mason's baby and to this day Mase is very protective of him. Max has such a sweet personality.

Some interesting things about Max...

Whenever he puts on underwear, pants or shoes he holds on to our shoulders and taps each foot on the ground 3 times before he puts his leg in the pants. We have no idea where he learned this but it has to happen. If he forgets to do it he'll say "oops, I forgot" and he HAS to take his leg out and tap his foot - even if it means taking the pants all the way off.

Max loves to get himself dressed everyday. He insists on wearing his "b-ball clothes". He loves any sport with a ball and loves the clothes that go with it.

Max's favorite food is apples. He loves to dog sit his Aunt Manda's dog Tucker.

He loves to ride his bike and ride the wheeler and snowmobile with daddy. His favorite toy is anything to do with Transformers. We asked him what he wanted to do for his birthday and his reply is "transformers".

Max is very very tough. He'll fall off the bed or something and gets up and brushes it off like it was nothing.

Max brings such a wonderful contribution to our family and we can't imagine life without him. Thank you Maxwell for being such a great little person - We Love You!

Max - 2 weeks


6 months

1 year old


2 years old

Our 3 year old!

9 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

his whole tapping his foot thing kills me. Kids are so funny!
Happy Birthday buddy!

Jylaire said...

Happy Birthday Max! I'm dying over the tapping thing! He's got himself an early case of OCD! I love it!

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

oh my darling little boy... I wish I was home more and could hang out with your kids daily. I am missing them so much!!!

Serious OCD issues already with the foot thing!! (laughing). Remember you were watching me fold shirts one day and asked if I worked at the Gap (giggling)?? Well, you have a toe tapper yourself.. It only gets worse (smile) Toe tapping to "mommy, there is a wrinkle in my shirt" (smile)

The Beckstrands said...

Happy Birthday Max, wow, time does fly, I remember carring you all over raging waters while Mo helped kae and mason in the water. We love ya dude.

melynda said...

happy birthday max! he is so cute, i love those beautiful eyes.

The Skinners said...

what a darling little boy. He is so CUTE! My son Cole is almost 3... I just want to freeze time and keep him like this. Boys are too fun.

RaQuelle Willey said...

Happy Birthday! love the pictures. Its fun to see how much he's grown up. what a cutie.

cmshort said...

Thanks for the birthday invite, sorry we couldn't make it. I hope it was fun. Happy Birthday Max!

Staci said...

Oh how I remember that first picture. I have to admit I look at those photos often...mostly wishing I could do it again. One day I'll get back to it.