Monday, January 26, 2009

VEGAS!!

Matt and I went to Vegas. It was tons of fun. Thanks to my mom who watched our kids so we could go and have fun and relax. We did a lot of walking. We woke up early on morning and walked the whole strip both ways. I thought it was great excercise and Matt was a good sport. When we got back to the hotel room he told me how he was exhausted and fell on the bed and slept.
At the Bellagio making my wish. When I used to go to Vegas with the Crimson Line: Candace, Cam, Rav and I would always make our wish. I made Matt join in on the fun.
We watched all of the night shows. This is the water show at Bellagio. We went to the buffets, swimming, walking, watched movies and had tons of fun!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm glad you were able to get away for a little trip together :)

Heather said...

I hope your wishes come true. I don't even remember what used to wish for! :)

Eli and Candace said...

I forgot we did the wish thing - I don't think I've done it since last time we were all there.
Just wondering, did Matt's penny land on the sidewalk on the other side? He looks like he's really going to chuck it far!! HAHA

Rachel said...

How fun that we had twinners trips with our hubbies! Don't you love the Bellagio Fountains? I can't believe you guys walked the entire strip down and back. We just ate and got fat:)